Game Day Procedures
Prior to the start of the game the coach, assistant coach or manager should print the game day sheet. This game day sheet will list all eligible players for both teams at the time it was printed. This is why it is recommended you do this the day of the game. The game day sheets are found with your schedule in the GotSoccer Team Account. Instructions for printing are below. Remember:
- You should cross out the name(s) of any coach/manager or player who will not be at the game.
- If using PASS players (maximum of 3 per game) you should legibly write their names below your roster list. You will also need to inform both the officials and opposing team coach prior to the start of the game.
Once you arrive at the game you should:
- Inspect the goals to ensure they are properly anchored.
- Provide the official with the game day report.
- If you are the home team, provide the official with the WMYSA addressed envelope and proper referee payment as outlined in our rules and regulations.
- If utilizing Pass players be sure to inform both the officials and opposing coach.
- If no officials are at the game at the start time contact WMYSA at 269-389-9517
After the game you should:
- Ensure players and coaches show good sportsmanship by shaking the hand of the opponent and thanking the officials.
- Sign the game day report once you have verified the listed score is correct.
- The winning team (home team in cases of tie games) should enter the score into GotSoccer within 10 days. Instructions are below.
In situations where no officials show up for the game you have three options.
- Do not play and agree on a reschedule date before leaving. The home team should email new game information to WMYSA Scheduler.
- Agree to not count it as a league game, but agree to scrimmage each other and agree on a reschedule date before leaving. The home team should email new game information to WMYSA Scheduler.
- Agree to play game as official match. To do this you will need to find someone to officiate you both agree upon. Both coaches should then indicate they agree to count it as a league match by signing on the back of the game day sheet as agreeing to the official status.
Instructions for Printing Game Day Report
- Go to www.GotSoccer.com
- At the top right is a login button which then opens to a screen with multiple account type logins.
- Click on Team Login (Left side)
- Enter TEAM account user ID and password in the login screen
- Once into the account locate the and click on the Event name. Example 2017 Fall Schedule WMYSA.
- Click on the schedule tab in the middle
- Click on the "Game Number" to the left of the listed game. The game sheet will download in pdf format.
- Print the game sheet.
Instructions For Entering game Scores
Via Smart Phone or Computer:
- Go to www.GotSoccer.com
- Click on the Scoring link
- Enter the Event ID# and pin # provided in your Team Packet and click "Go". The Event Id # and PIN are on the Game Sheet.
- Enter the game # and click on "Go"
- Click on Home Team box and enter the score. Click on the Away Team box and enter the score.
- Press Save
Via Regular Telephone:
- Dial: 904 758-0875
- Press 1 to update records
- Enter the event ID# followed by # and then pin # followed by # provided in your Team Packet and click "Go". The Event Id # and PIN are on the Game Sheet.
- Enter the game # followed by the # key.
- Press 1 to enter scores. Enter Home team score followed by the #, enter the away team score followed by #
- To save press 1, to cancel press 2.